We are looking for a Lead Concept Artist to work as part of our development team making AAA games in Unreal Engine by creating concept pieces to drive the direction of the projects and help communicate the Art Director’s stylistic vision throughout the team.
You will lead, mobilise and develop the concept art team within a collaborative multidiscipline environment.
You will define and track the schedule for the team, as well as manage and mentor team members.
- Leading and developing a team of concept artists, providing constructive art feedback, training, and coaching.
- Prioritizing, managing, and planning the concept team’s day-to-day tasks in conjunction with the Production Manager.
- Be responsible for final concept design delivery, and quality control in accordance with the project's artistic direction, technical restrictions, and deadlines.
- Create a friendly work environment.
- Manage individual team members' performance and progress.
- Very strong skills in Photoshop (or similar digital art software) with an emphasis on detailed and realistic techniques.
- Good understanding of art pipelines, and technical constraints related to different game engines.
- Ability to understand and communicate the vision of the Art Director while considering the constraints of art style, gameplay and technical possibilities of the project.
- Ability to manage, plan and provide time estimates to reliably set and meet project deadlines and goals.
- Ability to communicate ideas across disciplines with good verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team leadership and people management skills.
- Experience with graphic design and typography, creating logos, posters and promotional material is a plus.
- Experience photobashing.
- Familiarity with 3D software (Blender, Modo, Maya, 3DSMax or similar) and skills such as modelling, sculpting, material creation, lighting and rendering.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying